GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Right angled Needle valve? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/96420-right-angled-needle-valve.html)

Bill Stock 25-06-2005 12:45 AM

Right angled Needle valve?

I recently bought a JBJ regulator with needle valve and bubble counter. Even
though I plan to get a PH controller for it, I'd still like to change the
needle valve. It's pretty much impossible to get a stable bubble count out
of this thing. It's either 1 bps or 4 bps. Even if I get it close to where I
want, it will eventually slow down over time.

It's easy enough to find decent needle valves, but I'd like to find one
that's a close replacement for the JBJ needle valve. Right angled with the
right threads for the regulator and bubble counter. Has anyone else found a
suitable replacement?