Old 02-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Connie

Default Dumb Question??

Ok, I have plants now. They are in my tank all nice, NOW. So.... when it
comes to suctioning my gravel, and dumping water in the tank, how do I do
this without destroying the plants. How will they ever root? Also, I have a
java fern rubber banded to one of my decor, is this correct?

Thanks...

Old 03-07-2005, 09:46 AM
Pammy

If your plants are thriving and utilizing the wastes in your tank there
may be a decreased need to suction your gravel. You may want to
reseach planted tank as it relates to cleaning/suctioning.
The way to avoid making a crater in your substrate is to place a plate
or similiar flat item(that has never seen soap) in your tank
temporairally. while you are filling the tank. Then pour your water
slowly onto the plate.

Dumb water oxygen question jammer Ponds 11 24-06-2003 04:44 PM
Dumb question about Amano shrimp E. Mito Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 30-05-2003 02:20 AM
Possibly dumb tomato and pepper question Mark Edible Gardening 2 27-03-2003 02:20 PM
Dumb Question... Natty_Dread Gardening 4 06-03-2003 07:27 PM
Dumb Question... (in this newsgroup? What are the odds?) Cereoid+10+ Gardening 1 06-03-2003 05:27 PM