Old 09-03-2003, 02:20 AM
E. Mito

Default My plant gallery

I just finished updating my website 'plant gallery' -- it includes pictures of
nearly all of the plants I have. (With the exception of the stargrass,
anubias, and nomaphila, which I could not get good pictures of). If you'd like
to take a look, here's the site:

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/plants.htm

I'm pretty certain of the ID's of the plants, but if anyone finds errors,
please let me know.

Thanks to Dave Millman for the Windelov java fern, Java moss, and ambulia (no
pic available yet); Steve Maier for the Lobelia cardinalis; and Nsty N8 for the
pennywort and stargrass (no, I didn't trade a car or Gina Gershon's phone # for
the plants).

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm

Old 10-03-2003, 03:32 PM
Ghazanfar Ghori

The plant you've got labelled ludwigia mullertii looks like ludwigia repens.
Mullertii has a narrower leaf.

Old 15-03-2003, 12:44 AM
Tony

Very nice photos.

I really like the fish bowl with external plant growth.

Tony

[IBC] Web Pages and Gallery Jim Lewis Bonsai 18 22-06-2011 07:11 PM
My plant gallery E. Mito Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 20-04-2003 06:25 AM
Gallery Donald Veasey Bonsai 0 28-02-2003 01:34 AM
Tally OS Feb 2003 Show Table Gallery On-line! Prem Subrahmanyam Gardening 2 07-02-2003 08:12 PM
Tally OS Feb 2003 Show Table Gallery On-line! Prem Subrahmanyam Orchids 2 07-02-2003 08:12 PM