GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Something a little different - Anna's Hummingbird masc. - today (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/152822-something-little-different-annas-hummingbird-masc-today.html)

Padraig 08-11-2006 12:19 AM

Something a little different - Anna's Hummingbird masc. - today

1 Attachment(s)
I shot this with my wife's little 3.3 mp Olympus C740.

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

McGrandpa 08-11-2006 12:50 AM

"Padraig" wrote in message
I shot this with my wife's little 3.3 mp Olympus C740.

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

It's beautiful Pat. grrrrrrr! ;)
McG.

Omelet 08-11-2006 03:04 AM

Something a little different - Anna's Hummingbird masc. - today

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

I shot this with my wife's little 3.3 mp Olympus C740.

Pretty, natural setting. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Didi 08-11-2006 03:14 AM

"Padraig" wrote in message
I shot this with my wife's little 3.3 mp Olympus C740.

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

... and it turn out great!
they have such pretty colors
Didi

Mary Fisher 08-11-2006 10:04 AM

"McGrandpa" wrote in message

"Padraig" wrote in message
I shot this with my wife's little 3.3 mp Olympus C740.

--
Paddy's pig

To reply it's bell not bull

It's beautiful Pat. grrrrrrr! ;)
McG.

I'm glad I'm not alone in the being torn between admiration and anger!

Mary