Old 10-11-2006, 04:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Thai Princess Canna

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

Attached Thumbnails
Thai Princess Canna-canna1.jpg
Old 14-11-2006, 10:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"Starlord" expounded:

I like the color on this one. Usually I don't care for cannas, but
you have some nicely colored ones.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 14-11-2006, 03:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

This one I got the seed for from Thailand itself and have grown it here. I
would have had a lot this year, but spring time year before last their area
was flooded in a spring rain and then it froze that night and stayed that
way for 3 days. I lost a lot of canna then, so I've been slowly rebuilding
my stock. The Omega canna I grow has grown like a weed, it's out grown my
other two canna by a factor of 10 to 1. That's why I'm starting to build a
bed where the TP canna will be moved to next year as it blooms and I ID it
so that it'll be all in one bed.

The attached photo is of the Omega canna.

Old 14-11-2006, 10:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"Starlord" expounded:

This one I got the seed for from Thailand itself and have grown it here. I
would have had a lot this year, but spring time year before last their area
was flooded in a spring rain and then it froze that night and stayed that
way for 3 days. I lost a lot of canna then, so I've been slowly rebuilding
my stock. The Omega canna I grow has grown like a weed, it's out grown my
other two canna by a factor of 10 to 1. That's why I'm starting to build a
bed where the TP canna will be moved to next year as it blooms and I ID it
so that it'll be all in one bed.

The attached photo is of the Omega canna.

Ooh, that's a keeper, too! G
Old 15-11-2006, 02:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

The Omega grows out here in the desert to about 6ft, poor soil and all, but
back in the deep south I've seen it up to 18ft tall.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Ann" wrote in message
"Starlord" expounded:

Ooh, that's a keeper, too! G
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
e-mail address is not checked

[IMG] code is On

Canna Facts and Canna Care BobWalsh Gardening 5 29-05-2011 08:27 PM
Lavender Floof - Bc. Princess Teresa 'Princess Michiko' 02.jpg (1/1) [171K] tbell Orchid Photos 4 04-12-2008 07:06 AM
Lavender Floof - Bc. Princess Teresa 'Princess Michiko' 02.jpg (1/1) [171K] tbell Orchid Photos 0 04-12-2008 02:05 AM
Phal. Thai Princess west Orchid Photos 0 20-08-2007 02:07 PM
Bc. Princess Teresa 'Princess Michiko' tbell Orchid Photos 0 01-01-2007 10:24 PM