GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thanksgiving Cactus_4486.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/152850-thanksgiving-cactus_4486-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 12-11-2006 05:24 PM

Thanksgiving Cactus_4486.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Schlumbergera truncata

My "Thanksgiving Cactus" is just starting to bloom. We've had this guy
for many, many years, but he'll be pretty much done flowering before
Christmas. More shots as he gets more flower coverage.

Taken with a Canon 10D, 50mm 1.4 prime lens & flash.

JD

Travis M. 13-11-2006 12:59 AM

John - Pa. wrote in message
Schlumbergera truncata

My "Thanksgiving Cactus" is just starting to bloom. We've had
this guy for many, many years, but he'll be pretty much done
flowering before Christmas. More shots as he gets more flower
coverage.

Taken with a Canon 10D, 50mm 1.4 prime lens & flash.

JD

Mine was finished before Halloween.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

joevan 15-11-2006 12:39 AM

Thanksgiving Cactus_4486.jpg

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 00:59:40 GMT, "Travis M."
wrote:

My "Thanksgiving Cactus" is just starting to bloom. We've had
this guy for many, many years, but he'll be pretty much done
flowering before Christmas. More shots as he gets more flower
coverage.

Taken with a Canon 10D, 50mm 1.4 prime lens & flash.

JD

Mine was finished before Halloween.

Wood that be a Witche's cactus?