Old 14-11-2006, 11:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Kurume cascade X2

This is my first attempt at a cascade. It's a snowshoe-shaped aluminum wire
frame covered with 1/2" hardware cloth. It was were time consuming to tie
all the growths to the frame as they grew upward. This is 1 plant. Then the
frame was gradually lowered until it was almost vertically downward. I
didn't trim the growths enought times to make it full enough, so I'll know
better next year. This variety is a 1 1/2" anemone type named 'Karume'.
Gary

Attached Thumbnails
Kurume cascade X2-kurume-flower.jpg

Old 15-11-2006, 01:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

A great job Gary & I am still amazed at how many different varieties there are.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid
"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
This is my first attempt at a cascade. It's a snowshoe-shaped aluminum wire frame
covered with 1/2" hardware cloth. It was were time consuming to tie all the growths
to the frame as they grew upward. This is 1 plant. Then the frame was gradually
lowered until it was almost vertically downward. I didn't trim the growths enought
times to make it full enough, so I'll know better next year. This variety is a 1
1/2" anemone type named 'Karume'.
Gary

[IMG] code is On

Another shot of Azaelia Kurume Wendy7 Garden Photos 0 25-03-2008 02:48 AM
Azaelia Kurume Wendy7 Garden Photos 1 14-03-2008 04:21 PM
Azaelia Kurume Wendy7 Garden Photos 0 09-03-2008 05:50 AM
[IBC] Escallonia and Kurume azalea 'Mildred' Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 13-05-2003 08:20 PM
[IBC] Cascade creation guidance Marc Zimmerman Bonsai 2 13-03-2003 02:45 PM