GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   White Agapnathus-0193-5 of 5 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/152884-white-agapnathus-0193-5-5-a.html)

Marutchi 15-11-2006 12:40 PM

White Agapnathus-0193-5 of 5

1 Attachment(s)

McG. 15-11-2006 08:26 PM

White Agapnathus-0193-5 of 5

White flowers, and you didn't blow the detail! Good job, especially the
third one with the bee. They all look good, though. Gee, din't blow
the white :) I should get that good.
McG.

Yves 15-11-2006 10:16 PM

White Agapnathus-0193-5 of 5

Marutchi a présenté l'énoncé suivant :

Magnifique!
Y. ;-)

Marutchi 16-11-2006 05:52 AM

White Agapnathus-0193-5 of 5

McG. wrote:
White flowers, and you didn't blow the detail! Good job, especially
the third one with the bee. They all look good, though. Gee, din't
blow the white :) I should get that good.

Thanks McG, the flowers weren't in sunlight, which made it a little easier.

Marutchi 16-11-2006 05:52 AM

White Agapnathus-0193-5 of 5

Yves wrote:
Marutchi a présenté l'énoncé suivant :

Magnifique!

Thanks Yves.

eldritch 16-11-2006 07:31 AM

White Agapnathus-0193-5 of 5

Beautiful set. The bee is a nice touch.

eldritch

Marutchi 16-11-2006 07:40 AM

White Agapnathus-0193-5 of 5

eldritch wrote:
Beautiful set. The bee is a nice touch.

Thank you, eldritch...it was also just a bit of luck. ;-)

McG. 16-11-2006 04:07 PM

White Agapnathus-0193-5 of 5

"Marutchi" wrote in message
McG. wrote:
White flowers, and you didn't blow the detail! Good job, especially
the third one with the bee. They all look good, though. Gee, din't
blow the white :) I should get that good.

Thanks McG, the flowers weren't in sunlight, which made it a little
easier.

Which brings to mind another point; you're blessed with a special gift:

*Steady Hands* !!!

You and MAX from Holland seem able to get natural low light shots
just about nobody else can. Without a tripod. Very special :)

McG.

Marutchi 17-11-2006 03:02 AM

White Agapnathus-0193-5 of 5

McG. wrote:
"Marutchi" wrote in message
McG. wrote:
White flowers, and you didn't blow the detail! Good job, especially
the third one with the bee. They all look good, though. Gee,
din't blow the white :) I should get that good.

Thanks McG, the flowers weren't in sunlight, which made it a little
easier.

Which brings to mind another point; you're blessed with a special
gift:
*Steady Hands* !!!

You and MAX from Holland seem able to get natural low light shots
just about nobody else can. Without a tripod. Very special :)

LOL if I do have steady hands, it's because I have to hold on tight to
things, as I have rather bad arthritis in my hands.