GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Patio Bloomers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/152885-patio-bloomers.html)

wendy7 15-11-2006 04:05 PM

Patio Bloomers

1 Attachment(s)
I bring some of my plants from the greenhouse to the patio which
overlooks the kitchen. So this is my view.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

joevan 16-11-2006 05:28 PM

Patio Bloomers

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:05:01 -0800, "wendy7" wrote:

I bring some of my plants from the greenhouse to the patio which
overlooks the kitchen. So this is my view.

I would love to have a full size of this one. If you don't want to
post it you can email it. TIA

wendy7 17-11-2006 06:48 AM

Patio Bloomers

I would love to send it to you JV but it is one I didn't save in it's large size.
I will try to take a better one for you.