GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   morning - glorigami 3.JPG (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/152890-morning-glorigami-3-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Mark Herbert 16-11-2006 06:16 AM

morning - glorigami 3.JPG (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
Few things project the majesty of dawning sunlight like the luminescence
of the throat of a fresh morning glory!

Omelet 16-11-2006 02:32 PM

morning - glorigami 3.JPG (1/1)

In article ,
Mark Herbert wrote:

Few things project the majesty of dawning sunlight like the luminescence
of the throat of a fresh morning glory!

begin 644 glorigami 3.JPG
[Image]

end

Yum! :-)

Best of the three imho!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Bob Williams[_2_] 17-11-2006 04:32 AM

morning - glorigami 3.JPG (1/1)

Mark Herbert wrote:

Few things project the majesty of dawning sunlight like the luminescence
of the throat of a fresh morning glory!

You are right about that, Mark.
The picture is exquisite!!!
It is pictures like this that can test the mettle of an inkjet printer
Or an online printer, for that matter.
I have made many prints of MGs, but prints just never quite capture the
luminosity or color palette of the flower itself or even of the monitor
display.
Thanks for sharing......Bob Williams