GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   112206 Anna's female (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/152938-112206-annas-female.html)

Padraig 23-11-2006 01:18 AM

112206 Anna's female

1 Attachment(s)

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

Omelet 23-11-2006 02:43 AM

112206 Anna's female

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

Ooh that's nice. Another shot with no flash?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

www.kevinkienlein.com 23-11-2006 11:06 AM

kk 112206 Anna's female

how do you know it is a female hummingbird, they don't stay still long
enough to look under the kilt!!! :o) kk

"Padraig" wrote in message

Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

Mary Fisher 23-11-2006 12:56 PM

112206 Anna's female

"Padraig" wrote in message

How elegant!

Mary

Ron Lacey 23-11-2006 01:48 PM

kk 112206 Anna's female

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 03:06:17 -0800, "www.kevinkienlein.com"
wrote:

how do you know it is a female hummingbird, they don't stay still long
enough to look under the kilt!!! :o) kk

Typically female hummers are olive to light green, not very colourful
compared to the males. The male Anna sports a bright reddish magenta
head. Checking the colour is easier than lifting up their skirtsg.

Ron

Padraig 23-11-2006 04:59 PM

112206 Anna's female

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

How elegant!

Thanks.

Pat

Bill Ko 04-12-2006 05:39 AM

112206 Anna's female

"Padraig" wrote:
--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

[ 112206 Anna's female.jpg ] (Attachment)

Hi, Pat - that's a really nice picture!

Bill

Padraig 04-12-2006 07:00 PM

112206 Anna's female

"Bill Ko" wrote in message

[ 112206 Anna's female.jpg ] (Attachment)

Hi, Pat - that's a really nice picture!

Thank you Bill!

Pat