GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Please Identify These Flowers. Thank you! - yellow_flowers_on_the_fence.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/152943-please-identify-these-flowers-thank-you-yellow_flowers_on_the_fence-jpg.html)

maria[_2_] 25-11-2006 02:22 AM

Please Identify These Flowers. Thank you! - yellow_flowers_on_the_fence.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Please be kind enough, as always before, to identify these flowers.
I found them on the fence of a friend's house yesterday.
Thank you!

maria

nonews 25-11-2006 09:24 PM

Please Identify These Flowers. Thank you! - yellow_flowers_on_the_fence.jpg

Go to Google Images and enter Senna bicapsularis .

I have never grown this plant, so consider this a guess.

This is a photo at Google and appears to be the plant in question.

Is it or isn't it?

maria[_2_] 26-11-2006 03:15 AM

"maria" wrote in message ...
Please be kind enough, as always before, to identify these flowers.
I found them on the fence of a friend's house yesterday.
Thank you!

maria

This is definitely a Cassia (or Winter Cassia) (Cassia or Senna
bicapsularis).
Thank you, nonews! I appreciate it.

Later...

maria