GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rose, first rain (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/152959-rose-first-rain.html)

Padraig 27-11-2006 08:32 PM

Rose, first rain

1 Attachment(s)

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

Omelet 27-11-2006 08:59 PM

Rose, first rain

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

Ahhhh..... Beautiful! No amount of photoshopping can mimic a dew kissed
rose. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

FourOf5Zs 27-11-2006 09:01 PM

Rose, first rain

Very pretty :)
Zaroga

hTr 27-11-2006 10:14 PM

Rose, first rain

Nice Group Pat

Beautiful flower, well captured

hTr

"Padraig" wrote in message

Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

Michelle 27-11-2006 10:37 PM

Rose, first rain

"Padraig" wrote in message

Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

This is beautiful, Padraig!

Michelle

Padraig 29-11-2006 12:22 AM

Rose, first rain

1 Attachment(s)
"Padraig" wrote in message

Here's the same rose today minus most of the raindrops. I shot it a few
minutes ago as the sun was setting. It's backlit but I gave it just a
little bit of flash to brighten its face a little.

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

McG. 29-11-2006 01:36 AM

Rose, first rain

"Padraig" wrote in message
"Padraig" wrote in message

Here's the same rose today minus most of the raindrops. I shot it a
few minutes ago as the sun was setting. It's backlit but I gave it
just a little bit of flash to brighten its face a little.

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

Well done Pat. The color is exquisite in that flower.
McG.

FourOf5Zs 29-11-2006 12:37 PM

Rose, first rain

Padraig wrote:
| "Padraig" wrote in message
|

| Here's the same rose today minus most of the raindrops. I shot it a
| few minutes ago as the sun was setting. It's backlit but I gave it
| just a little bit of flash to brighten its face a little.

Beautiful :)
Zaroga

Omelet 29-11-2006 03:05 PM

Rose, first rain

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

[Image]

Not sure why I like that so much... but backlighting adds a special
touch. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.