GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My leaves (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/152969-my-leaves.html)

Padraig 01-12-2006 05:55 AM

My leaves

1 Attachment(s)

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

Mary Fisher 01-12-2006 12:01 PM

My leaves

"Padraig" wrote in message

YES!

Thanks,

Mary

3putt in South Carolina 01-12-2006 12:56 PM

My leaves

That's it? Only one small tree? I'm still waiting for the rain to stop and
the rest of the oak trees to drop their leaves.

Padraig 01-12-2006 03:14 PM

My leaves

"3putt in South Carolina" wrote in message
That's it? Only one small tree? I'm still waiting for the rain to stop
and the rest of the oak trees to drop their leaves.

Hah! I wish that was all. I have a gardener and he must have hauled 10
times that much out of here yesterday afternoon. Of course there's lots
more still stuck on the trees so I'm not apt to run out of leaves anytime
soon.

Pat :-)