GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   12-09-06 Male Anna's Hummingbird 10 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/153002-12-09-06-male-annas-hummingbird-10-a.html)

Padraig 10-12-2006 07:48 AM

12-09-06 Male Anna's Hummingbird 10

1 Attachment(s)

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

tennis maynard 10-12-2006 08:02 AM

12-09-06 Male Anna's Hummingbird 10

Now I have to say I think that's the best one of all the lovely shots
you've put on here. It's clearly art quality and very stunning. Amazing.
Thanks!

Omelet 10-12-2006 08:50 AM

12-09-06 Male Anna's Hummingbird 10

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

[Image]

Exceptional capture! :-)

Another keeper!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Omelet 10-12-2006 08:51 AM

tennis maynard wrote:

Now I have to say I think that's the best one of all the lovely shots
you've put on here. It's clearly art quality and very stunning. Amazing.
Thanks!

Pat needs to publish a calender...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Mary Fisher 10-12-2006 11:19 AM

12-09-06 Male Anna's Hummingbird 10

"Padraig" wrote in message

How DO you do it!

Thanks.

Mary

parrotmom 10-12-2006 11:43 AM

12-09-06 Male Anna's Hummingbird 10

Now that's "up close and personal!" Amazing shot, and what a treat to be
able to study the lovely little guy so closely.

Lark

"Padraig" wrote in message

Paddy's pig

To reply it's bell not bull