GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   One more exquisite hummer - Bird.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/153015-one-more-exquisite-hummer-bird-jpg.html)

joevan 15-12-2006 02:58 PM

One more exquisite hummer - Bird.jpg

1 Attachment(s)

wendy7 16-12-2006 05:12 PM

One more exquisite hummer - Bird.jpg

Greetings Joevan, I am curious as to what is going on here?

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

joevan 18-12-2006 12:04 AM

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:12:57 -0800, "wendy7" wrote:

Greetings Joevan, I am curious as to what is going on here?

I am not quite sure to be precise.
I don't think I posted that here as padraig did it. I posted one to
another group about appalachia. How did it get here. I will check my
records and see.
I have had and awful toothache for the past 48 hours and can't see my
dentist until 1 or 2 pm tomorrow, Monday. Ouch Ouch.
I don't cross post so I don't know what happened.