GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping: Omelet (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/153023-ping-omelet.html)

Curt 18-12-2006 02:17 PM

Ping: Omelet

Oops. That's Burkely Duffield, who was in "Under the Mistletoe" last night. He was
supposed to go in alt.binaries.pictures.teen-idols to advertise my other site,
International MovieBoy. It's a good thing I didn't slip in a cap from my third site,
Hollywood Bare. Then again, this group might be able to use a pic of Christina Ricci.

--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention

Omelet 18-12-2006 02:42 PM

Ping: Omelet

In article m,
"Curt" wrote:

Oops. That's Burkely Duffield, who was in "Under the Mistletoe" last night.
He was
supposed to go in alt.binaries.pictures.teen-idols to advertise my other
site,

Clicking on the wrong group in the browser sux no? ;-)
I think we all do that from time to time... I've even accidently posted
food pix here in the past.

International MovieBoy. It's a good thing I didn't slip in a cap from my
third site,
Hollywood Bare. Then again, this group might be able to use a pic of
Christina Ricci.

It'd probably go over like a lead balloon unless she is posing in a
garden setting. G
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.