GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FYI on © notice (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/153084-fyi-%A9-notice.html)

Patty Peeples 03-01-2007 07:39 PM

FYI on © notice

I just wanted to let ya know...If you like to put your names on your photos
with the date...
If you want to include a Copyright notice with it " ©"
all you do is
Hold the alt key down as you put in 0169 then let up on the alt key
Voila! ©

Have a good one....and Keep on shooting!
Patty Peeples
www.twoacrewood.net

--
Patricia Ann Peeples

Mary Fisher 04-01-2007 10:35 AM

FYI on © notice

"Patty Peeples" wrote in message
.. .
I just wanted to let ya know...If you like to put your names on your photos
with the date...
If you want to include a Copyright notice with it " ©"
all you do is
Hold the alt key down as you put in 0169 then let up on the alt key
Voila! ©

Have a good one....and Keep on shooting!
Patty Peeples
www.twoacrewood.net

do you mind people keeping your pictures? If so I'll remove them from my
flower folder.

I've no intention of using such images - except for personal pleasure :-)

Mary

--
Patricia Ann Peeples

Patty Peeples 04-01-2007 03:16 PM

FYI on © notice

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Patty Peeples" wrote in message
.. .
I just wanted to let ya know...If you like to put your names on your
photos with the date...
If you want to include a Copyright notice with it " ©"
all you do is
Hold the alt key down as you put in 0169 then let up on the alt key
Voila! ©

Have a good one....and Keep on shooting!
Patty Peeples
www.twoacrewood.net

do you mind people keeping your pictures? If so I'll remove them from my
flower folder.

I've no intention of using such images - except for personal pleasure :-)

Mary

--
Patricia Ann Peeples

Oh that is cool Mary...Enjoy them.. Personal is cool I am happy you like
them.
I just wanted to let folks know how to put a © on their photos if they want
too.
Patty