GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Grevillea Flowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/153144-grevillea-flowers.html)

Marutchi 16-01-2007 05:01 AM

Grevillea Flowers

1 Attachment(s)
plus Rainbow Lorikeet

Omelet 16-01-2007 02:12 PM

Grevillea Flowers

In article ,
"Marutchi" wrote:

plus Rainbow Lorikeet

begin 666 b-0527-rainlor-15-01-07-20TL.jpg
[Image]

end

Thank you!!!!! :-)

You know how I love those.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

joevan[_2_] 16-01-2007 11:38 PM

Grevillea Flowers - DSC_0010.jpg (0/1)

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:01:54 +1000, "Marutchi"
wrote:

plus Rainbow Lorikeet

Love the Lorikeets. Once when my girl was about 6, she and her friend
visited the Zoo here in Phila. The picture of them taken by the zoo is
just awful but the looks on their faces is just priceless. Maybe I
will post it anyway just to see if it is readable. My girl is the
blond on the right.
It is no better in actuality but it gives the idea of 2 6 year olds
excitement with Lorikeets.
That is me just behind them.

joevan[_2_] 16-01-2007 11:38 PM

Grevillea Flowers - DSC_0010.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

Marutchi 17-01-2007 01:49 AM

Grevillea Flowers

Omelet wrote:

Thank you!!!!! :-)

You know how I love those.

No worries, thank you.

Marutchi 17-01-2007 01:50 AM

Grevillea Flowers - DSC_0010.jpg (1/1)

joevan wrote:

Heh, although the photo is a little small, I know just what it's like, my
grandchildren have had similar looks on their faces. :-)

Omelet 17-01-2007 02:54 AM

Grevillea Flowers - DSC_0010.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
joevan wrote:

begin 644 DSC_0010.jpg
[Image]

end

Still very sweet. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Mary Fisher 17-01-2007 11:54 AM

Grevillea Flowers - DSC_0010.jpg (1/1)

"joevan" wrote in message

You're the one with no head?

:-)

Mary

joevan[_2_] 17-01-2007 08:13 PM

Grevillea Flowers - DSC_0010.jpg (1/1)

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:54:54 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .

You're the one with no head?

:-)

Mary

Yeah, I guess the person taking the pictures or rather the automated
machine had good taste.