GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aloe Blossom (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/153189-aloe-blossom.html)

Bob Williams[_3_] 21-01-2007 07:50 AM

Aloe Blossom

1 Attachment(s)
I have a bunch of Aloe plants in my garden and this year they are
blooming their heads off in January. Quite attractive when lots are in
bloom all at once.
Bob Williams

Omelet 21-01-2007 12:49 PM

Aloe Blossom

In article ,
Bob Williams wrote:

I have a bunch of Aloe plants in my garden and this year they are
blooming their heads off in January. Quite attractive when lots are in
bloom all at once.
Bob Williams
[Image]

Too cool. :-)

We got aloe blooms last fall in red and yellow.

Two different varieties.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

wendy7 21-01-2007 05:09 PM

Aloe Blossom

Very nice Bob, always reminds me of Africa.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid