GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gold lily (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/153191-gold-lily.html)

Padraig 23-01-2007 03:15 AM

Gold lily

1 Attachment(s)

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

Bob Williams[_3_] 23-01-2007 07:17 AM

Gold lily

Nice composition and capture.
Bob Williams

Padraig wrote:

[email protected] 23-01-2007 09:34 AM

Gold lily

"Padraig" wrote:

Beautiful! Is that a land lilly? I think all we have are pond lillys. ;-/

~Semper Fi~ www.delphiayachtsusa.com

Omelet 23-01-2007 03:27 PM

Gold lily

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

You know, I think that is probably one of the best lilly pics I've ever
seen... and there are a lot of them posted here. :-) The dof is amazing.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Omelet 23-01-2007 03:30 PM

Gold lily

In article ,
wrote:

"Padraig" wrote:

Beautiful! Is that a land lilly? I think all we have are pond lillys. ;-/

Looks like an asiatic lilly to me?

http://www.extension.umn.edu/distrib...re/DG1112.html

I see some every spring at Wal-mart outgrowing their bags, crying in
misery and begging me to take them home. sigh

I've given in on many occasions!

Unfortunately, I seldom get them to live more than 2 to 3 years. Same
for easter lillies. I need to winter mulch better I think!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Gerry D (Canada) 24-01-2007 05:58 AM

Gold lily

It's as some suggested, an Asiatic lily called 'Loreto'.

See http://www.lily-gallery.com/h/showlily.php?id=32&div=1

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:15:52 -0800, "Padraig" wrote:

\0

Gerry Danen
http://www.lilyregister.com