GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   White Clematis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/153193-white-clematis.html)

Padraig 23-01-2007 03:53 AM

White Clematis

1 Attachment(s)

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

[email protected] 23-01-2007 09:38 AM

White Clematis

"Padraig" wrote:

Jun likes yer pics. To tell the truth, I don't know what she's growin' out
back in our Thai jungle.

~Semper Fi~ www.delphiayachtsusa.com

Omelet 23-01-2007 03:32 PM

White Clematis

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

Pretty. :-)

I must process those December purple Clematis pics... The final blooms
of the season before the first real freeze hit.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Omelet 23-01-2007 03:34 PM

White Clematis

In article ,
wrote:

"Padraig" wrote:

Jun likes yer pics. To tell the truth, I don't know what she's growin' out
back in our Thai jungle.

I'm glad you came to this list Nick. :-) There are a lot of real
treasures posted here!

It's given me a helluva wallpaper collection that is now all backed up
on the desktop hard drive.

I'd be happy to burn a disk for you if you want. I can give it to you
when you visit Austin. :-)

I run a rotating desktop with the picture changing every 60 seconds.
That way I get to enjoy my collection on an ongoing basis.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Ann 23-01-2007 07:48 PM