GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hydrangea - blue (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/153242-hydrangea-blue.html)

Padraig 29-01-2007 07:06 PM

Hydrangea - blue

1 Attachment(s)
I ordered some of these today.

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

Omelet 29-01-2007 09:00 PM

Hydrangea - blue

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

I ordered some of these today.

Just remember that the Ph of the soil will determine future bloom color.

But you knew that... :-)

Cheers!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Padraig 29-01-2007 11:47 PM

Hydrangea - blue

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

I ordered some of these today.

Just remember that the Ph of the soil will determine future bloom color.

But you knew that... :-)

I was vaguely aware of it but it doesn't hurt to be reminded. I pay my
landscape contractor and my gardner to make up for my ignorance.

Pat :-)

wendy7 30-01-2007 06:21 AM

Hydrangea - blue

This is lovely Pat. I read where if you feed Aluminum Sulphate it keeps them blue &
Lime will make a more pink colour?
Now if I were starting over like you, I would go with everything blue/silver &
plants that humming birds love! *G*

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Padraig 30-01-2007 06:27 AM

Hydrangea - blue

"wendy7" wrote in message
This is lovely Pat. I read where if you feed Aluminum Sulphate it keeps
them blue &
Lime will make a more pink colour?
Now if I were starting over like you, I would go with everything
blue/silver &
plants that humming birds love! *G*

hah! You read my mind!

Pat :-)