GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Princess Flower Leaves (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/153261-princess-flower-leaves.html)

Padraig 03-02-2007 02:17 AM

Princess Flower Leaves

1 Attachment(s)
One of my new Princess Flower plants. I can't wait 'til they start to
bloom. They've got a great purple flower and the leaves will be very soft
looking and fuzzy.

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

V_coerulea 03-02-2007 01:01 PM

Princess Flower Leaves

They can get to be very large bushes with brittle wood that breaks in every
storm. So keep well pruned. The flowers are great and are produced all
summer and fall! They will even survive heavy freezes and come back from the
roots in zones 7-8.
Gary

Padraig 03-02-2007 09:46 PM

Princess Flower Leaves

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
They can get to be very large bushes with brittle wood that breaks in
every storm. So keep well pruned. The flowers are great and are produced
all summer and fall! They will even survive heavy freezes and come back
from the roots in zones 7-8.

Thanks for the tips Gary. I'm in zone 11 --- it rarely gets down to 32
degrees here - never to 20. But I DO get wind gusts up to 70 MPH several
times a year.

Pat