GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sorry - I did it again :-( (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/153878-sorry-i-did-again.html)

Mary Fisher 06-02-2007 02:09 PM

Sorry - I did it again :-(

Didn't make the picture smaller in my excitement!

Mary

joevan 06-02-2007 02:15 PM

Sorry - I did it again :-(

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:09:46 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Didn't make the picture smaller in my excitement!

Mary

No need to apologize. It is a nice shot.
Viewing at full screen it comes through nicely.

Mary Fisher 06-02-2007 04:23 PM

Sorry - I did it again :-(

wrote:

Didn't make the picture smaller in my excitement!

Mary

No need to apologize. It is a nice shot.
Viewing at full screen it comes through nicely.

Thank you :-)

I was really only testing to see if the group was still alive :-)

Mary

wild1bill 06-02-2007 07:30 PM

Sorry - I did it again :-(

I for one am glad. The bigger the better to me. Thanks.

wildbill.

t...

Ann 06-02-2007 09:16 PM

Sorry - I did it again :-(

"Mary Fisher" expounded:

Didn't make the picture smaller in my excitement!

Mary

It's gorgeous, Mary, don't worry about it. It's small by some
peoples' standards! BSEG
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts