GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vanda San Sai Blue (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/154394-vanda-san-sai-blue.html)

wendy7 22-02-2007 09:43 PM

Vanda San Sai Blue

1 Attachment(s)
Vanda San Sai Blue enjoying the afternoon sunshine.

V_coerulea 22-02-2007 11:47 PM

Vanda San Sai Blue

This is a great plant, Wendy. I had it bloom 5 times this past year, one
time with 3 stems at once. Love it!
Gary

wendy7 23-02-2007 12:03 AM

Vanda San Sai Blue

Hah! Thanks Gary, just realized I posted here instead of orchids. I love
this one too & quite hardy.
Cheers Wendy

wendy7 23-02-2007 12:36 AM

Vanda San Sai Blue- s/be Sansai