GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spider Lily-0550-1 of 3 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/154396-spider-lily-0550-1-3-a.html)

Marutchi[_2_] 23-02-2007 01:46 PM

Spider Lily-0550-1 of 3

1 Attachment(s)
Hymenocallis littoralis

Omelet 23-02-2007 09:14 PM

Spider Lily-0550-1 of 3

In article ,
"Marutchi" wrote:

[Image]

Almost looks like my Peruvian daffodils...

They did not bloom last year.

I think I got the fertilizer mix wrong. :(
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Marutchi[_2_] 24-02-2007 02:10 AM

Spider Lily-0550-1 of 3

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
"Marutchi" wrote:

[Image]

Almost looks like my Peruvian daffodils...

They did not bloom last year.

I think I got the fertilizer mix wrong. :(

sorry to hear that, perhaps next year...:-)

Omelet 24-02-2007 01:33 PM

Spider Lily-0550-1 of 3

In article ,
"Marutchi" wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
"Marutchi" wrote:

[Image]

Almost looks like my Peruvian daffodils...

They did not bloom last year.

I think I got the fertilizer mix wrong. :(

sorry to hear that, perhaps next year...:-)

Well, I did finally find a local bat roost. ;-)
Since the bats have migrated for the season, the guano there should be
well composted by now.

I intend to take a shovel and bucket to work with me one of these nights
and gather some on my way home.

I've heard that that stuff is miraculous. I may have over-done the bone
meal and messed up the soil balance.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.