GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anna's Male Today (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/154510-annas-male-today.html)

Padraig 26-02-2007 01:04 AM

Anna's Male Today

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 26-02-2007 10:30 AM

Anna's Male Today

"Padraig" wrote in message

When I first came here and was astonished by the hummingbird pictures I
assumed that Anna was the author of the pictures, or the feeder at least.

Now I wonder if there is a hummingbird called Anna's ...

Enlightenment needed by a Brit, please!

Mary

Patty Peeples 28-02-2007 05:00 PM

Anna's Male Today

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Padraig" wrote in message

When I first came here and was astonished by the hummingbird pictures I
assumed that Anna was the author of the pictures, or the feeder at least.

Now I wonder if there is a hummingbird called Anna's ...

Enlightenment needed by a Brit, please!

Mary

Hello Mary!
Yes that is the name of the hummer.
And thanks again for YOUR wonderful photos!
Your friend,
Patty

Patty Peeples 28-02-2007 05:00 PM

Anna's Male Today

Once again Pat....A real Beauty
I am soo looking forward to them coming back to my neck of the woods. (I
miss them)
Patty

Mary Fisher 28-02-2007 05:10 PM

Anna's Male Today

"Padraig" wrote in message

When I first came here and was astonished by the hummingbird pictures I
assumed that Anna was the author of the pictures, or the feeder at least.

Now I wonder if there is a hummingbird called Anna's ...

Enlightenment needed by a Brit, please!

Mary

Hello Mary!
Yes that is the name of the hummer.

Thanks!

And thanks again for YOUR wonderful photos!
Your friend,
Patty

I'll be mailing,

Mary