GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   On a dull day afternoon.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/154623-dull-day-afternoon.html)

wendy7 28-02-2007 01:58 AM

On a dull day afternoon....

1 Attachment(s)
I decided to bring some colour in onto the patio.
Cheers Wendy

V_coerulea 28-02-2007 12:16 PM

On a dull day afternoon....

As I've seen before but never mentionned, It's nice to see another orchid
grower who can grow other genuses. Maybe it's the willingness to work with
the "lesser" plants.:)
Nice array of orchids in bloom (and succulentss to the side).
Gary

wendy7 01-03-2007 02:38 AM

On a dull day afternoon....

Why thank ye Gary. Yes I have a lot of odd ball stuff but after ochids
comes Tillandsias. Cheers Wendy