GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Poppy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/154994-poppy.html)

Padraig 08-03-2007 01:13 PM

Poppy

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 08-03-2007 01:51 PM

Poppy

"Padraig" wrote in message

Glorious!

But it's not blooming right now, is it???

Mary

Padraig 08-03-2007 02:52 PM

Poppy

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Padraig" wrote in message

Glorious!

But it's not blooming right now, is it???

Yeah. Popped open yesterday in my yard.
--
Paddy's Pig
------------

Mary Fisher 08-03-2007 04:21 PM

Poppy

"Padraig" wrote in message

Glorious!

But it's not blooming right now, is it???

Yeah. Popped open yesterday in my yard.

Wonderful! I love all poppies - even the intractable Welsh ones!

I think it's their toughness, belied by apparent fragility. The light
showing through their petals, the way they're creased into such tiny buds
.... the way they always looked perfect just before I got my camera ...

Mary