GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Colour Test Card 6 (for Wendy) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/155043-colour-test-card-6-wendy.html)

Wolf 09-03-2007 06:50 PM

Colour Test Card 6 (for Wendy)

1 Attachment(s)
Good for testing the purity of the colours, and sharpness of the display.

--

Wolf

"Don't believe everything you think." (Maxine)

wendy7 09-03-2007 11:32 PM

Colour Test Card 6 (for Wendy)

Thank you for these Wolf. It is nice of you to take the time to help me.
#6 is perfect on my flat screen I can just make out the differances in the
end two blocks on each side.
# 4 is missing? You are correct the colours would be fun to print out.

Sorry you are not happy with what you have heard about Vista. I know I
complained about the photo editor but it
will be fixed, the night is young. I am not a computer fundi but I have a
friend who is a guru & he helps me with all
the settings etc. So far it's quite nice.
Thanks again,
Cheers Wendy
"Believe half of what you see & nothing of what you hear"

Wolf 10-03-2007 01:12 AM

Colour Test Card 6 (for Wendy)

Wendy7 wrote:
Thank you for these Wolf.

Arrh, 'twar nuthin' reely. Just a few clicks of the mouse...

It is nice of you to take the time to help me.
#6 is perfect on my flat screen I can just make out the differances in
the end two blocks on each side.

No, I misnumbered them.

Sorry you are not happy with what you have heard about Vista. I know I
complained about the photo editor but it
will be fixed, the night is young. I am not a computer fundi but I have
a friend who is a guru & he helps me with all
the settings etc. So far it's quite nice.

Yes, Vista looks very nice.

I'm glad you have a computer geek friend. Everybody needs on of those. :-)