Old 12-03-2007, 03:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default iris from last year

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

Attached Thumbnails
iris from last year-2003-44.jpg
Old 12-03-2007, 07:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Starlord wrote:

Nice. I hope your irises do as well this year. Your previous picture
suggests that growing irises is a, er, um, challenge down your way.

Good luck.

--

Wolf

"Don't believe everything you think." (Maxine)
Old 12-03-2007, 09:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Out in the desert field they grow just fine, but this last winter with no
rain and nothing but freezing temps, the normal grass and weeds didn't grow
and the ribbiets found that my iris where good eating, out of over 300 iris,
I have maybe about 75 left, that that is because I used anti-freeze and
sprayed the area, killing the ribbits.

--

"Wolf" wrote in message
Starlord wrote:

Nice. I hope your irises do as well this year. Your previous picture
suggests that growing irises is a, er, um, challenge down your way.

Good luck.

--

Wolf

"Don't believe everything you think." (Maxine)

[IMG] code is On

Iridaceae - Iris Victoria Falls - bearded irisIridaceae - Iris Victoria Falls - bearded iris Paddy's Pig[_3_] Garden Photos 2 01-02-2009 10:24 PM
Last Iris Jane Doe Garden Photos 0 06-06-2007 02:59 AM
At last - my first Iris [1/1] MadCow Garden Photos 3 27-04-2007 05:25 AM
iris from last year. Starlord Garden Photos 4 22-01-2007 01:42 PM
chitting potatoes how long do last last ?? Gardening_Convert United Kingdom 4 26-04-2006 05:48 PM