Old 13-03-2007, 10:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default 2 plants to ID please

I would be very happy if I could get these two plants ID'd

The one on the left could be a type of Euphorbia?

The plant to the right does get little leaves but seems to snake around.

Cheers Wendy
Attached Thumbnails
2 plants to ID please-dsc00401.jpg
Old 14-03-2007, 03:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In message , Wendy7
writes
I would be very happy if I could get these two plants ID'd

The one on the left could be a type of Euphorbia?

The plant to the right does get little leaves but seems to snake around.

Cheers Wendy
[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

The one on the left looks rather like one mentioned recently in
uk.rec.gardening: "Bryophyllum tubiflorum". Does it have babies on the
ends of its arms?

--
Klara, Gatwick basin
Old 14-03-2007, 06:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:00:48 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

The one on the left could be a type of Euphorbia?

Yes similar to E. caput-medusae
The plant to the right does get little leaves but seems to snake around.

I used to have this Senecio stapeliaformis
Cheers Wendy

--

09=ix
Old 14-03-2007, 11:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Thanks for your input Klara, it is not this plant. I do have Bryophyllum
tubiflorum, I used to know the Zulu name for them, "Mother of Thousands" or
Plant With Many Babies.
Cheers Wendy

"Klara" wrote in message
In message , Wendy7