GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Azaleas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/155241-azaleas.html)

Padraig 14-03-2007 10:15 PM

Azaleas

1 Attachment(s)

wendy7 15-03-2007 01:25 AM

Azaleas

Yes Pat, I was worried & wondering how close you were to the fires.
Lovely Azalea & nice shot. I actuall got a shot of one of our resident
Anna's but no where near as
sharp or close as yours.
Cheers Wendy

Padraig 15-03-2007 01:27 AM

Azaleas

"betsyb" wrote in message
Nice to see your name on the list today. Been concerned for you and your
family.

Well thanks for the care betsyb. Turns out the fire never got closer than
about 3/4 mile. Sure had a lot of smoke though!
--
Paddy's Pig

betsyb 15-03-2007 01:30 AM

Azaleas

Nice to see your name on the list today. Been concerned for you and your
family.

--
"Anybody can have more birthdays, but it takes balls to get old!"

BetsyB