GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   avocado tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/155863-avocado-tree.html)

ken[_2_] 25-03-2007 08:55 PM

avocado tree

2 Attachment(s)
this is the first time I seen buds on the tree, does this mean it's going to
produce avodaos? thanks

Ann 25-03-2007 10:03 PM

avocado tree

"ken" expounded:

this is the first time I seen buds on the tree, does this mean it's going to
produce avodaos? thanks

If the tree is pollinated then yes, you'll get avocados.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

betsyb 25-03-2007 10:36 PM

avocado tree

Ken, where do you live to grow these? Calif?

--
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well