GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Juniper Bonsai Revisited 1 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/156036-juniper-bonsai-revisited-1-a.html)

Nick Cramer 29-03-2007 11:12 PM

Juniper Bonsai Revisited 1

1 Attachment(s)
Transpanted it three weeks ago. It's already showing new growth on the
righthandmost branch.

~Semper Fi~

wendy7 30-03-2007 05:13 AM

Juniper Bonsai Revisited 1

Looking good Nick. Cheers Wendy
"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
Transpanted it three weeks ago. It's already showing new growth on the
righthandmost branch.

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! !
!
~Semper Fi~

Nick Cramer 30-03-2007 05:32 AM

Juniper Bonsai Revisited 1

"Wendy7" wrote:
Looking good Nick. Cheers Wendy
"Nick Cramer" wrote in message

Transpanted it three weeks ago. It's already showing new growth on the
righthandmost branch.

Shifting thread to r.a.b Any replies there, please.

Thanks, Wendy. The weather's been so crazy here (alternately 50° and 80° F)
that I'm having trouble guessing when to water it. When I do, I put it in a
tub of water for a half hour, then sprinkle the leaves. Some rain would be
nice.

~Semper Fi~

Omelet 04-04-2007 07:49 AM

Juniper Bonsai Revisited 1

In article ,
Nick Cramer wrote:

Transpanted it three weeks ago. It's already showing new growth on the
righthandmost branch.

begin 644 Juniper_Bonsai_Revisited_1.jpg
[Image]

end

Lovely. :-)

Those can be a lot of work.

I've considered doing one in Cedar one of these days...

There are a lot of them around here, but I'd have to study up on Bonsai.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Nick Cramer 04-04-2007 07:56 AM

Juniper Bonsai Revisited 1

Omelet wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

Transpanted it three weeks ago. It's already showing new growth on the
righthandmost branch.

Lovely. :-)

Those can be a lot of work.

I've considered doing one in Cedar one of these days...

There are a lot of them around here, but I'd have to study up on Bonsai.

It's learn as ya go, baby. People here have been very helpful.

~Semper Fi~

Omelet 04-04-2007 08:57 AM

Juniper Bonsai Revisited 1

In article ,
Nick Cramer wrote:

Omelet wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

Transpanted it three weeks ago. It's already showing new growth on the
righthandmost branch.

Lovely. :-)

Those can be a lot of work.

I've considered doing one in Cedar one of these days...

There are a lot of them around here, but I'd have to study up on Bonsai.

It's learn as ya go, baby. People here have been very helpful.

Indeed. :-)

So you are suggesting I start out with more than one!

Good idea....
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Nick Cramer 04-04-2007 09:13 AM

Juniper Bonsai Revisited 1

Omelet wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
Omelet wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

Transpanted it three weeks ago. It's already showing new growth on
the righthandmost branch.

Lovely. :-)

Those can be a lot of work.

I've considered doing one in Cedar one of these days...

There are a lot of them around here, but I'd have to study up on
Bonsai.

It's learn as ya go, baby. People here have been very helpful.

Indeed. :-)

So you are suggesting I start out with more than one!

Good idea....

I didn't know I said that, but why not?

~Semper Fi~