GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bunny rabbit portrait (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/156057-bunny-rabbit-portrait.html)

Padraig 30-03-2007 09:13 AM

Bunny rabbit portrait

1 Attachment(s)
This character is eating all my new garden plants. Nothing I do seems to
keep him and his pals away from my yard. I've bought several cans of some
powdered stuff that smells like coyote urine to sprinkle around but the
rabbit seems to love it. Fearless Fuzzy.

Lookin' at that left ear it appears a coyote or bobcat had him for a minute
but couldn't close the deal.
--
Paddy's Pig
------------

Padraig 30-03-2007 09:23 AM

Bunny rabbit portrait

1 Attachment(s)
"Padraig" wrote in message
This character is eating all my new garden plants. Nothing I do seems to
keep him and his pals away from my yard. I've bought several cans of some
powdered stuff that smells like coyote urine to sprinkle around but the
rabbit seems to love it. Fearless Fuzzy.

Lookin' at that left ear it appears a coyote or bobcat had him for a
minute
but couldn't close the deal.

Here's THE ANSWER! A friend sent me this today under the caption "Easter
has been cancelled this year".
--
Paddy's Pig
------------

joevan[_2_] 30-03-2007 06:14 PM

Bunny rabbit portrait

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 01:23:20 -0700, "Padraig"
wrote:

"Padraig" wrote in message
m...
This character is eating all my new garden plants. Nothing I do seems to
keep him and his pals away from my yard. I've bought several cans of some
powdered stuff that smells like coyote urine to sprinkle around but the
rabbit seems to love it. Fearless Fuzzy.

Lookin' at that left ear it appears a coyote or bobcat had him for a
minute
but couldn't close the deal.

Here's THE ANSWER! A friend sent me this today under the caption "Easter
has been cancelled this year".

Would you like to borry mine. She is a sweet dog and loves to chase
things. Or maybe you would like to borrow my 12 gauge pump.

Starlord 30-03-2007 06:57 PM

Bunny rabbit portrait

After what the jack ribbets did to my iris this winter, I'd take a 50cal
michanegun to clean'm out. As it was the anti-freeze did a job on them

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"joevan" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 01:23:20 -0700, "Padraig"
wrote:

om...

Travis M. 30-03-2007 09:42 PM

Bunny rabbit portrait

"Starlord" wrote in message
. ..
After what the jack ribbets did to my iris this winter, I'd take a
50cal michanegun to clean'm out. As it was the anti-freeze did a job
on them

You are a cruel person.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

Starlord 31-03-2007 12:34 AM

Bunny rabbit portrait

After they've eaten over 200 iris that I had put into new beds they earned
just what happen to them.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Travis M." wrote in message
. ..

Omelet 04-04-2007 07:41 AM

Bunny rabbit portrait

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

This character is eating all my new garden plants. Nothing I do seems to
keep him and his pals away from my yard. I've bought several cans of some
powdered stuff that smells like coyote urine to sprinkle around but the
rabbit seems to love it. Fearless Fuzzy.

Lookin' at that left ear it appears a coyote or bobcat had him for a minute
but couldn't close the deal.

2 words:

Box trap.

Or adopt a good female gray tabby. :-)
Those were always our best hunters.

"Patience" was a gray calico female and she regularly killed bunnies.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Omelet 04-04-2007 07:41 AM

Bunny rabbit portrait

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

"Padraig" wrote in message
This character is eating all my new garden plants. Nothing I do seems to
keep him and his pals away from my yard. I've bought several cans of some
powdered stuff that smells like coyote urine to sprinkle around but the
rabbit seems to love it. Fearless Fuzzy.

Lookin' at that left ear it appears a coyote or bobcat had him for a
minute
but couldn't close the deal.

Here's THE ANSWER! A friend sent me this today under the caption "Easter
has been cancelled this year".

lol
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Omelet 04-04-2007 07:43 AM

Bunny rabbit portrait

In article ECePh.1$5x6.0@trndny02,
"Travis M." wrote:

"Starlord" wrote in message
. ..
After what the jack ribbets did to my iris this winter, I'd take a
50cal michanegun to clean'm out. As it was the anti-freeze did a job
on them

You are a cruel person.

Practical...

There is a time and place to tolerate pests, but having them wipe out an
income source is not one of them.

I have dogs that take care of pests for me.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.