GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Magnolia. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/156081-magnolia.html)

Max from Holland 30-03-2007 08:40 PM

Magnolia.

1 Attachment(s)

wendy7 30-03-2007 09:14 PM

Magnolia.

Aah! Thanks Max I have been wondering about these beauties & thought maybe I
missed your posting.
Lovely,
Cheers Wendy
"Max from Holland" wrote in message
ll.nl...

Max from Holland 30-03-2007 09:57 PM

Magnolia.

"Wendy7" schreef in bericht
: Aah! Thanks Max I have been wondering about these beauties & thought maybe
: missed your posting.
: Lovely,
: Cheers Wendy

Thanks, Wendy:-)

Max
:

joevan[_2_] 31-03-2007 01:24 PM

Magnolia.

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 21:40:42 +0200, "Max from Holland"
wrote:

I don't think I have ever seen a better light for a Magnolia before.
Just perfect.

Max from Holland 31-03-2007 11:46 PM

Magnolia.

: I don't think I have ever seen a better light for a Magnolia before.
: Just perfect.

That`s a great complinent, joevan. Thanks!

Max