GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Purple Petunia 1/2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/156245-purple-petunia-1-2-a.html)

Marutchi 03-04-2007 01:28 PM

Purple Petunia 1/2

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 03-04-2007 04:08 PM

Purple Petunia 1/2

"Marutchi" wrote in message

Wow! That's PURPLE!!!!!!!!!

:-)

Mary

Bob Williams[_3_] 04-04-2007 01:30 AM

Purple Petunia 1/2

I love it!!
I am a sucker for purple flowers and the black background adds such
drama to the image.
Too bad I cant get my inkjet or online printers to capture that luscious
Royal Purple color. Perhaps it is not in the CMYK color palette of
most printers. Have you been able to render it correctly in print?
Bob Williams

Marutchi 04-04-2007 02:02 AM

Purple Petunia 1/2

Bob Williams wrote:
I love it!!
I am a sucker for purple flowers and the black background adds such
drama to the image.
Too bad I cant get my inkjet or online printers to capture that
luscious Royal Purple color. Perhaps it is not in the CMYK color
palette of most printers. Have you been able to render it correctly in
print?
Bob Williams

Thanks Bob, I've only a B&W printer (work printer). I never print my own
photos, take them to a lab to get done, so I don't know if it would print
out correctly.