GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Geranium 4/4 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/156250-geranium-4-4-a.html)

Marutchi 03-04-2007 01:29 PM

Geranium 4/4

1 Attachment(s)

Omelet 04-04-2007 07:46 AM

Geranium 4/4

In article ,
"Marutchi" wrote:

begin 666 b-0486-geranium-03-04-07-20-90.jpg
[Image]

end

Very artistic... :-)

I've been considering putting in Geraniums this year. What are their
water requirements???
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Marutchi 04-04-2007 02:13 PM

Geranium 4/4

Omelet wrote:

Very artistic... :-)

Thanks.

I've been considering putting in Geraniums this year. What are their
water requirements???

This one was tucked away in a forgotten area and received very little water,
but it seems to have done ok.

Omelet 04-04-2007 04:03 PM

Geranium 4/4

In article ,
"Marutchi" wrote:

Omelet wrote:

Very artistic... :-)

Thanks.

I've been considering putting in Geraniums this year. What are their
water requirements???

This one was tucked away in a forgotten area and received very little water,
but it seems to have done ok.

Cool, thanks!
--
Peace, Om