GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sinningia leucotricha (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/156281-sinningia-leucotricha.html)

wendy7 04-04-2007 04:14 AM

Sinningia leucotricha

1 Attachment(s)
Sinningia leucotricha
One of my favourite plants & just love the soft leaves.
Cheers Wendy

Patty Peeples 04-04-2007 05:27 PM

Sinningia leucotricha

Very interesting plant Wendy.
I like the fuzzy leaves..
Patty

Ann 05-04-2007 01:16 PM

Sinningia leucotricha

"Wendy7" expounded:

Sinningia leucotricha
One of my favourite plants & just love the soft leaves.
Cheers Wendy

Isn't that gorgeous! I love them, too, I used to have one BC (before
children). Someday I'll rebuild my collection.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

wendy7 05-04-2007 03:29 PM

Sinningia leucotricha

Glad you girls liked this one. I have seen them for sale on the net for
about $6 or so?
Cheers Wendy