GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   This buds for you (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/156409-buds-you.html)

wendy7 06-04-2007 05:04 AM

This buds for you

1 Attachment(s)
We put this rose in last year. It is called "About Face" as it has two
colors but
when fully open, you can't see the underside.
Cheers Wendy

Omelet 06-04-2007 03:28 PM

This buds for you

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

We put this rose in last year. It is called "About Face" as it has two
colors but
when fully open, you can't see the underside.
Cheers Wendy
[Image]

VERY nice!
A keeper for sure. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

wendy7 07-04-2007 04:35 PM

This buds for you

Thanks much Om, Cheers Wendy

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

We put this rose in last year. It is called "About Face" as it has two
colors but
when fully open, you can't see the underside.
Cheers Wendy
[Image]

VERY nice!
A keeper for sure. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack
Nicholson