GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rose Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/156414-rose-garden.html)

wendy7 06-04-2007 05:11 AM

Rose Garden

1 Attachment(s)
He promised me a rose garden & a new fence. Cheers Wendy

V_coerulea 06-04-2007 09:54 PM

Rose Garden

Nice group, Wendy. Our iris and roses are just coming out now and they're
predicting record cold for this weekend. Oh well.
Gary

joevan[_2_] 06-04-2007 11:54 PM

Rose Garden

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 21:11:50 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

He promised me a rose garden & a new fence. Cheers Wendy

So wonderful. Thank you for posting your wonderful pictures.

wendy7 07-04-2007 04:40 PM

Rose Garden

Thanks Gary, Be sure to post pictures, just love your place.
We had a very cold spell in Feb, even some frost, out here in S. Cal.
Only lost one little plant in a bowl of perrenials.
Cheers Wendy
. ..