GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hydrangeas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/156523-hydrangeas.html)

tennis maynard 08-04-2007 11:57 PM

Hydrangeas

Here are the two small pink ones and the large, black-stemmed one with
the deep purple flowers. At least, they will be in the summer, I hope.
They just got moved late last fall and had started new growth nicely
just recently. The large one is in the back.

tennis maynard 09-04-2007 12:08 AM

Hydrangeas - pics

1 Attachment(s)
Was having trouble with the email program and it sent one massage twice
and left out the attahcments on the other while telling me it couldn't
send them. hmmm....