GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   cellphone macro (6) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/156585-cellphone-macro-6-a.html)

Max from Holland 09-04-2007 11:12 PM

cellphone macro (6)

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_2_] 09-04-2007 11:21 PM

cellphone macro (6)

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 00:12:10 +0200, "Max from Holland"
wrote:

Incredible. That is amazing. I mean a cell phone cam can do that, what
else can it do? Take out the trash?

Max from Holland 09-04-2007 11:26 PM

cellphone macro (6)

: Incredible. That is amazing. I mean a cell phone cam can do that, what
: else can it do? Take out the trash?

No not really..But it has an mp3 player on board as well, steadyshot and the
shutter sounds like that from a expensive dslr.

Bob Williams[_3_] 10-04-2007 07:28 AM

cellphone macro (6)

Pretty darned good for a cell phone.
How many Megapixels does it have.
Bob Williams

Max from Holland 10-04-2007 08:43 AM

cellphone macro (6)

"Bob Williams" schreef in bericht
: Pretty darned good for a cell phone.
: How many Megapixels does it have.
: Bob Williams
:
: Max from Holland wrote:
:

3.2 mp

wendy7 10-04-2007 04:00 PM

cellphone macro (6)

What brand/model is your cell phone Max? This is incredible! Cheers Wendy
"Max from Holland" wrote in message
l.nl...

Max from Holland 10-04-2007 10:32 PM

cellphone macro (6)

It`s A SONY of course, Wendy, it could by anything else..:-)

max