GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A parakeet on a peach twig, Tokyo, JAPAN (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/156630-parakeet-peach-twig-tokyo-japan.html)

Kutayba 10-04-2007 04:03 PM

A parakeet on a peach twig, Tokyo, JAPAN

1 Attachment(s)
An old man was walking in a park with a parakeet on his shoulder.
while he was looking around blossoms, his parakeet was taking a rest on
a peach twig.

Kutayba

Mary Fisher 10-04-2007 04:16 PM

A parakeet on a peach twig, Tokyo, JAPAN

"Kutayba" wrote in message
.. .
An old man was walking in a park with a parakeet on his shoulder.
while he was looking around blossoms, his parakeet was taking a rest on
a peach twig.

Kutayba

Wonderful! Thank you :-)

Mary

Ann 11-04-2007 01:19 AM

A parakeet on a peach twig, Tokyo, JAPAN

Kutayba expounded:

An old man was walking in a park with a parakeet on his shoulder.
while he was looking around blossoms, his parakeet was taking a rest on
a peach twig.

What a gorgeous bird, it looks like a stuffed animal! At least his
owner lets him fly free. I'd be afraid of losing something so
beautiful!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Mary Fisher 11-04-2007 11:14 PM

A parakeet on a peach twig, Tokyo, JAPAN

"Ann" wrote in message
Kutayba expounded:

An old man was walking in a park with a parakeet on his shoulder.
while he was looking around blossoms, his parakeet was taking a rest on
a peach twig.

What a gorgeous bird, it looks like a stuffed animal!

It does! But I didn't like to say that :-)

Mary