GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Peach Blossoms with Mt Fuji (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/156977-peach-blossoms-mt-fuji.html)

Kutayba 17-04-2007 03:35 PM

Peach Blossoms with Mt Fuji

1 Attachment(s)
I think this is not for this group, but I want to show you such a
beautiful landscape.

Kutayba.

Padraig 17-04-2007 03:43 PM

Peach Blossoms with Mt Fuji

"Kutayba" wrote in message
.. .
I think this is not for this group, but I want to show you such a beautiful
landscape.

Oh man that's nice! Beautiful.
--
Paddy's Pig
------------

Travis M. 17-04-2007 05:54 PM

Peach Blossoms with Mt Fuji

"Kutayba" wrote in message
.. .
I think this is not for this group, but I want to show you such a
beautiful landscape.

Kutayba.

Your beautiful picture is correct for this group.

Thank you.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

Marutchi 18-04-2007 12:21 AM

Peach Blossoms with Mt Fuji

Kutayba wrote:
I think this is not for this group, but I want to show you such a
beautiful landscape.

Kutayba.

Beautiful.

Wolf 18-04-2007 12:44 AM

Peach Blossoms with Mt Fuji

Kutayba wrote:
I think this is not for this group, but I want to show you such a
beautiful landscape.

Kutayba.

I can see why people in Japan make excursions to see Mt Fuji in the
spring. Very beautiful!

--

Wolf

"Don't believe everything you think." (Maxine)

The Good Poster[_2_] 18-04-2007 02:28 AM

Peach Blossoms with Mt Fuji

That is a real winner, Kutayba.

Joe
TGP

.. .

joevan[_2_] 18-04-2007 04:00 PM

Peach Blossoms with Mt Fuji

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:35:22 +0900, Kutayba
wrote:

I think this is not for this group, but I want to show you such a
beautiful landscape.

Kutayba.

A picture of Mt. Fuji was the one of the things I remember from my
early years. I still think about it at times.
Your photo is wonderful.