GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Look who followed me home (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/157057-look-who-followed-me-home.html)

Padraig 18-04-2007 07:54 PM

Look who followed me home

1 Attachment(s)
I apologize for the hasty snapshot. Mallards do not come to my backyard
often. Like EVER.
--
Paddy's Pig
------------

Bob Hobden 18-04-2007 10:57 PM

Look who followed me home

"Padraig" wrote ...
I apologize for the hasty snapshot. Mallards do not come to my backyard
often. Like EVER.

Careful, they sometimes nest in trees and that is a pair.

--
Regards
Bob H

Mary Fisher 19-04-2007 10:43 AM

Look who followed me home

"Padraig" wrote in message
I apologize for the hasty snapshot. Mallards do not come to my backyard
often. Like EVER.

You'll know about it when they do. Beautiful creatures but oh! their
deposits :-(

Mary