GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Backlit - Waves of Spring_5110.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/157143-backlit-waves-spring_5110-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 20-04-2007 03:16 PM

Backlit - Waves of Spring_5110.jpg

1 Attachment(s)

Something I've been anxious to try, is shooting backlit subjects with
a long telephoto lens. My theory is that because of the narrow
angle-of-view and deep lens-hood of the telephoto, I should be able
to get good backlit shots without the flare caused by having sunlight
falling directly onto the glass.

The light finally cooperated, and here is the first experiment with
this technique from my backyard. More attempts coming as the fit
strikes me.

JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included