GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Banksia flower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/157225-banksia-flower.html)

Marutchi 22-04-2007 04:56 AM

Banksia flower

1 Attachment(s)
plus Rainbow Lorikeet

joevan[_2_] 23-04-2007 03:12 PM

Banksia flower

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 13:56:17 +1000, "Marutchi"
wrote:

plus Rainbow Lorikeet

Nice. The bird is the subject here. Should be called Lorikeet, plus
Banksia flower? Beautiful bird.

Marutchi 24-04-2007 01:09 AM

Banksia flower

wrote:

plus Rainbow Lorikeet

Nice. The bird is the subject here. Should be called Lorikeet, plus
Banksia flower? Beautiful bird.

Well I was trying to stay on topic. :-)

Marutchi 24-04-2007 01:10 AM

Banksia flower

Bob wrote:
This is another excellent photo Barbara. Was the bird in your yard ?

Not this one, though I have many of them in my yard.

I used to have a Common Rosella years ago. Bird was meaner than the
devil but could whistle a couple of dozen songs he learned from a
tape I played for him.

LOL yes they are good mimics.